Care and Maintenance Tips
- When cleaning your tile floors, use a slightly damp mop with neutral tile cleaner.
- Do not use any caustic cleaning chemicals not designed for tile and grout.
- Spray a little conditioning treatment
- Be careful when vacuuming that the metal wand does not scratch
- Dust mopping is always better than sweeping. Dust mopping attracts more dirt and grime than sweeping does.
- A string mop is better than a sponge mop. A microfiber mop is best.
- Avoid using topical or one-step type cleaner/waxes on your tile floors.